Fingbox is very easy to set-up. It’s designed to completely plug & play. All you need to do is Prepare your Fingbox and Get the Fing App. Please read the below sections on these topics.
Prepare your Fingbox
- Pass the cables through the hole on the blue casing
- Plug the cables into the white casing
- Afterward, put the white casing back inside the blue casing
- Plug the power cable into the wall
- Plug the Ethernet cable into your router – after a minute the lights on top of your Fingbox should turn green
Connecting Your Fingbox to the Fing App
- Download the Fing mobile app for iOS or Android
- Create a Fing account
- Once you have created your account, click on your icon in the top right-hand corner. The screen below should appear.
- Click Add a Fingbox and follow the step-by-step process to configure your Fingbox
- Once configured the lights on top of your Fingbox should turn blue